Spigen Signature Case - TOUGH ARMOR series is Drop Tested and USA Military Grade Certified with MIL-STD 810G 516.6 level protection
Spigen TOUGH ARMOR case for the LG G7 ThinQ is back at the forefront and ready to defend your smartphone. Tough Armor is not only one of Spigens best-sellers but the Strongest in the ARMOR Series. Double layers, double the protection. The Tough Armor is a fan favorite and a leading case with unbeatable protection. Its dual-layered structure combines shock-absorbency and durability to combat minor to everyday drops. For added functionality, it comes with the latest color-matched reinforced kickstand for an ultimate hands-free viewing experience and the ergonomic cutout on the back offers quick and easy fingerprint recognition. The Tough Armor is designed for the adventurous - just without the bulk.
The TOUGH ARMOR is the market leader in protective cases providing better impact absorption than other boxy/bulky cases in the market. The Tough Armour incorporates a High Quality Anti-Stretch TPU (NOT cheap plastic and expanding silicone as in other imitation cases).
IMPORTANT NOTE: Without the Phone installed, the back Kick-Stand may feel Loose / removable. This is NORMAL. The Kickstand is designed to Stabilize once the phone is installed. AFTER Phone is installed in the Tough Armor case, the Kickstand will NOT feel loose.
Compatible with : LG G7 ThinQ
Retail Pack includes:
- Tough Armor case
Color : GUNMETAL
- USA Military Grade Certified with MIL-STD 810G 516.6 level protection
- Extreme Dual Layer Protection from drops and scratches
- Built-in Reinforced color-matched kickstand for Handsfree Viewing
- Drop-tested at a height of 46-inches 26 times
- Air Cushion Corners & Spider Web Pattern Shock Absorption
- Ergonomic cutout on the back offers quick and easy fingerprint recognition
- Metallic finish on a Polycarbonate material
- Lay on the table design: Raised lip for optimal protection of Screen
- Precise cutouts for quick access and raised lips to protect screen and camera
- Slimmer but more protective than other bulky protective cases on the market
- Compatible with Spigen Neo Flex and Glas.tR Slim series Tempered Glass Screen protectors (Not included and Sold separately)
- Designed by Spigen in California, USA
- Made in South KOREA